Tuesday 7 July 2009

Running with the Fash Pack....Paris Men's Collections SS 2010

The Boy
His Hair
And His Bike

Rodolphe

Possibly the most photographed guy at Paris Men's Collections. Who could resist his awesome hair and those fabulous glasses? Certainly not this street style photographer :)

If you want to find out what he does, what he was wearing and see some more photographs of Rodolphe, check out this post from the wonderfully talented Fred the Mole of Easy Fashion in Paris who I met in Paris, along with his lovely wife.

p.s. In the first photo above, Rodolphe was wearing a Pigalle black t-shirt underneath his jacket. I photographed him outside the Francisco Van Benthum show (first photo) and outside Cerruti (second photo). Oh yeah, and the Eiffel Tower just happened to be handy for that shot :)

9 comments:

  1. I like to see different pictures of the same people.
    I like the second better than mine !

    Fred the Mole

    Easy Fashion Paris

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did'nt see at first you were talking about me !
    Thanks !

    Fred

    ReplyDelete
  3. Last thing ...
    I want this T-Shirt. I know the adress. I asked Rodolphe.
    Pigalle is my place.
    And your pictures are great

    Fred

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, goodness. He's.. fantastic.
    I enjoy street style so very much.

    ReplyDelete
  5. he is hot!!! he is totally mine!

    check out my blog
    http://preppygoesrock.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Fred- thank you! I will sheepishly admit that I didn't ask Rodolphe his name (I am quite useless at names- asking and remembering) so I sort of "borrowed" the info from your blog :)
    Weirdly the first thing I noticed about Rodolphe when I saw him the first time was his hair (of course), then his t-shirt...I kind of went hmmm Pigalle- what is that? Red light district?, name of a pair of Christian Louboutin shoes, name of a dress by Roland Mouret! Everything BUT the store it comes from!!
    Rhianna- he is pretty cute, huh?!
    Preppygoesrock- I think the line might be quite a long one ;-) :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Whoa! Bouffant on a guy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Brilliant pose and composition, Vanessa.

    ReplyDelete
  9. His hair is amazing. Kinda like Pelayo's. Haha.

    ReplyDelete